I started interconnect 2 different sources of datas: one is about advertising investments and the other is about customer' datas. But I can't manage to have costs and turnover just matching with dates of purchase. For each purchase date, I get either compiled and repeated costs & turnover of the whole investing period or all detailed costs & turnover even though they're not relevant.
The first key field between them is the tracker
For my customer table, there is a 'date_abo' and for the Investing table there is a field 'date'. I tried to set 'date_abo' as 'date but it didn't fix the problem; it was even worst.
Attached is a picture of my graph.
It'd be very nice if anybody could give me advice to solve it