Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlik Playground - local install hanging

Hi, I've tried to download and run the AirBnB playground and when navigating to http://localhost:8000/ I'm just getting an authentication error.

2016-10-04_10-06-14.png

Both chrome and IE are just hanging saying that they're authenticating. In my cmd screen, all looks to be good.

2016-10-04_10-06-32.png

Am I missing something?

7 Replies
thomasoptivasys
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Have the same problem... did you manage to solve it?

/T

Not applicable
Author

Unfortunately not, I would have thought that Qlik would have been all over this...

CJ

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Chris - I have made the appropriate parties aware of your issue.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Brian_Munz
Employee
Employee

Looking into this now...

Brian_Munz
Employee
Employee

Strange, it works for me.  NOTHING comes up in console?  Capture.PNG

Brian_Munz
Employee
Employee

Just to be sure....did you update the script.js file and do the npm install?  If you bring up the console in chrome do you get any errors?  It does look like an authentication thing.

awqvuserneo
Creator
Creator

Hi Chris,

I'm not sure if you're still experiencing issues, but if you do, can you check if within the your folder\resources\script.js, the var config={} has any content?.

Also, make sure in your internet browser you don't suppress any script nor have the ABE enabled (this one blocks mine).

Once I disabled it, and simply typed in localhost:8000, it auto-generate the ticket, and I can see the same page shown by Brian. Mine works fine in both FireFox & Chrome.

If it still doesn't work, can you also try logging in to the http://playground.qlik.com first and try again? (not sure if this helps), but please give it a shot.

Cheers,

Anton