NPrinting & Qlik Sense on the same machine is not supported. Having said that:
* Did you go through this online help page?: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/17.2/Content/AdministeringQVNprinting/SetHubDestination/Hub-destination.htm
* Did you set up HUB as a Destination and provide the correct Central node address (Full computer name of the Qlik Sense server machine)?
* Does the report get published to NewsStand correctly?
* Is the recipient (administrator in your case) a user in Qlik Sense? Check the Domain account field under Admin > Users > administrator. Also check under Users in the Qlik Sense QMC.
* To access the reports you will need to log into the Qlik Sense HUB as that user (Domain account in point 3 above).
HTH - Daniel.
Thanks for your help here Daniel. I got this working after a few attempts. The final piece of the jigsaw that seemed to make it work for me (after all of the above) was adding roles to the recipient user, under Admin / Users / [username] / Roles
I added in administrator, as well as the other roles, hopefully that is actually required - I will try stripping it back a bit now to see the minimum I can have it working with.