The Phoenix component of the QlikView Server works as a watchdog. If the Phoenix determines that some other QlikView component has gotten stuck, it restarts the service. The performance monitor is one such component.
To resolve the issue, please consider the below steps:
- Rebuild the Windows performance counters as outlined in Microsoft KB article 2554336: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2554336
- Disable Session Recovery in the QMC > System > Setup > QlikView Servers > QVS@ > Documents tab > untick "Allow Session Recovery" checkbox
- Ensure that all QlikTech directories and file types are explicitly excluded from any anti-virus and/or system scanning applications
- Ensure that the Windows Server running QlikView Server is robust enough to provide enough system resources to allow QlikView Server to run optimally
- Review/re-design QlikView applications to ensure that any expressions are optimized and that there are no Cartesian products and minimal data islands