Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Calendario

Boa Tarde,

eu tenho 5 tabelas e o relacionamento delas é pelo campo ID e todas tem campo data, eu queria unir todas as datas em um unio calendário para filtro, alguém sabe como me ajudar?

att,

Daniela Lauriano.

8 Replies
ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

Create a separate master date field in each of your table loads aliased the same name and Qlik associative data model will do the rest.

Table1:

LOAD

ID AS "Table1Id",

Table1Date,

Table1Date AS "MasterDate",

.... Rest of your table 1 data

FROM 'table1'

Table2:

LOAD

ID AS "Table2Id",

Table2Date,

Table2Date AS "MasterDate",

.... Rest of your table 2 data

FROM 'table2'

Etc....

Not applicable
Author

mas ai o relacionamento entre as tabelas vai ser pela data? pois eu relaciono elas pelo ID, pois a data é diferente uma da outra.

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

then create a master calendar of your master date values

and wire your table values to it using set analysis.

e.g.

sum({$ <[%MasterDate]=p([%table1Date])>} table1value)

Not applicable
Author

eu quero unificar as datas para filtro, mas nao usar em formulas de set analysis ex:

data tabela 1: 2016/10/10

data tabela 2: 2016/10/07

calendario:

Ano: 2016

Mês 10

dia 7 e 10

as datas não tem nada a ver uma com a outra, mas eu gostaria de criar um calendario só quando eu puxar o ID 1 me trazer as datas.

deu para entender??

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

You have 2 choices.

1 you formally relate your dates and let Qlik handle the relationship this requires no set analysis.  You will do this by either naming the date fields in each table the same or if you want to keep the date context in your model create a copy of the date field you want to use and name it a report date.  (This was in my first post) you can then add the reporting date onto the page and filtering on a date will automatically filter all the records in your 5 tables on that date.  Note you can extend the calendar filter by using the Year(), Month(), Day() functions if you want easier date filter groupings.  If you want a range of days then look at creating buckets.

2 In my second post I talked about a way you can control the relationship of the dates in your charts and this was by using a bit of set analysis.  Using set analysis allows you to control which of the 5 tables dates to use in a particular chart at a particular time you then wire it up to the Master calendar and the filtering will only then happen on the table data you want it to.

I think your answer is in these 2 approaches.

Regards

Andy

Not applicable
Author

vou testar.. acho que vou ficar com a primeira questão de nomear tudo com o msm nome...

Aproveitand Andy você tem algum manual algum video sei lá que explique passo a passo a carga incremental??

att,

Daniela

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

Here is a link to a sample incremental load.

Incremental load for beginner with example

Hope this helps

Regards

Andy

Not applicable
Author

Obrigada...