Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Bookmarks

Is there any way to print the name of the bookmark you have selected on a straight table chart.?

5 Replies
pover
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Here's a workaround that uses a variable to trigger a bookmark through an action and then sets the variable value as the caption title of the graph. I hope this helps.

Karl

Not applicable
Author

Unfortunately I'm only on the personal edition so I cannot open the application.

Not applicable
Author

Hi radam,

In QlikView 9, you have a bookmark object which can be used to make a bookmark as well as see the bookmarks which have been made. It lists all the bookmarks that has been made in the application. But I am not sure if it can be showed in a Straight table or not. Go through the reference manual for queries regarding this part.

Hope this helps

Thanks joseph.......

Not applicable
Author

Hi Karl, thanks for the suggestion on using an input box to and then have my chart title change dynamicly as the input box value changes. It works well. Now how can I get all to change when the user selects a bookmark? Thanks, Jim

Not applicable
Author

Hi Karl, thanks for the suggestion on using an input box to and then have my chart title change dynamicly as the input box value changes. It works well. Now how can I get all to change when the user selects a bookmark? Thanks, Jim