Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vireshkolagimat
Creator III
Creator III

nPrinting formula

Hi,

I have created a nsq file and it contains a MS word template. This template contains some formulas and tables which are created in nPrinting.

I am creating another word template using the same nsq file  (Reports -> Word Reports -> Word Report).But i am not able to see the formulas and tables which were added in the previous word report template. Any idea how we can bring those formulas and tables which are available in the previous template to new template.

If i clone the previous word template, i get all the tables and formulas but that won't full fill my requirements.

Regards,

Viresh

2 Replies
avinashelite

As per I know , formulas and tables will be specific for the template and you need to recreate the same to get those or you need create a link between those templates (one of the options in WORD not related to NPrinting )

OR

create the complete logic in QV , so that you could utilize the same in all templates

Hope this helps you

Stephen_Jasionowski

Avinash is correct. You can also create a variable in Qlik that replicates the formula. That variable will then be accessible in any template.