1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 14, 2016 2:33 AM by Vineeth Pujari RSS

Pivot table to show top 20 rows

Malaika S

Hey All,

I am trying to getting top 20 rows in pivot table but it is not working for me. Just a brief background on the requirement :

1. Columns to have Traders and Rows to have CP hence using Traders and CP as dimension.

2. Color coding based on 20%, 30% and 50%

3 Have list of 50 traders in the database but need to show only default 10 traders with a trader filter for adding more traders (incase required). So the dashboard will just show 10 traders by default

Steps :

1. Create a variable(vdefaulttraders) to show only 10 traders. Get selectedcount>0 Traders ='Trdr1',Trdr2'  & concat & Trader, 'Trdr1','Trdr2' so on...

2. Dimension CP and Traders

3. Expression - sum({<Trader={$(vDefaulttraders)}>}Value)

Everything worked till the percentage coding but i am unable to show top 20 rows even after using aggr, rank in the expression. If i use aggr(rank(sum.....) in dimension it shows top 20 but the % percentage nos messes up becoz the denominatore is based on top 20 transactions instead of total of all transactions.

Any help in this regard will be highly appreciates. I need to fix this at the earliest hence reply asap.

Thanks

PS: Cannot send the qvw file