2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 28, 2016 3:50 PM by FRANCISCO VALLE RSS

Hub access error - "an error occurred - The server did not respond or could not process the request"

Aldo Liaks

Hi Guys,

I would appreciate some ideas regarding the following deployment /installation/ configuration issue.

I have installed Qlik Sense server from scratch.

Qlik Sense 3.1 – on the cloud (Triple C) – Windows Server 2012 R2.

Installation method: “Custom” /” Central node”

After installation All Qlik Sense services are running with local admin user disregarding QS Repository DB that runs as it should under "Local System".

I have restardet the server.

I can access QMC using: https://IP address:4244/windows_authentication/?targetId=...

After authentication with Username and Pass, It open the QMC with: https://IP Address/qmc/

I have successfully installed the license.

While Trying to access hub – no license assignment yet – no available apps yet.

Just to test ability to access the HUB,

I get the error message "an error occurred - The server did not respond or could not process the request".

I have added the IP address of the server to the “White List” in Virtual Proxy in QMC in two different formats as follows:

The first:  IP Address

The second:  IP Address.ccc.net.il

After the change above, still having the same issue in both Chrome and IE

Below some information regarding Certificates.

Current User  ==> Personal – It looks that there is no relevant certificate.

Current User  ==> Trusted Root Certification Authorities - having "IP address-CA" certificate.

Local Computer ==> Personal -  having "IP address" certificate.

Local Computer ==> Trusted Root Certification Authorities -  having "IP address-CA" certificate.

Ports –  netstat from inside the server:

80 ==>  Listening

443 ==> Listening /Established /Time wait / Close wait /Listening

4243 ==> Listening /Established /Listening

4244 ==> Listening

4239 ==> Listening