I am trying to optimize an Nprinting program by doing a binary load of a large .qwd in order to extract some reports from a document containing a minimum of objects. The running time of the app is however drastically slowed down when the task saves the .qwd that was reloaded. I dont need the duplicate data, and I intend to reload whenever the Nprinting app runs.
What I want to do:
1. Nprinting opens an app A with my reports embedded but no data.
2. Nprinting does a binary load of my master QVW app B.
3. Nprinting populates the reports in A and sends emails.
4. Nprinting closes A without saving!
5. Next iteration can be repeated.
Why I want to do this:
1. It takes a long time for Nprinting to open and save large QVW files.
2. I dont need the QVW file to take up disc space when not in use
(I have tried to check "close when task finishes")