cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

removing dimension names from the pivot table

Untitled.png

Hi All!

I am using pivot table and account type is my dimension and count is my expression.

if there any way i can remove the line where it says Account Type and Count? the second line?

Thank you in advance!!

11 Replies
sunny_talwar

Can you use straight table instead of pivot table? Straight table allows you to hide a dimension and you can then hide the column containing the Account type

Anil_Babu_Samineni

For that, you can create one text object and then show with your Expression

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

But from what I understand, he wants to take the line of column names, not the column

sunny_talwar

My bad . Mis read the requirement

MK9885
Master II
Master II

You can use Custom Format Cell and change the color of the text to your back ground color.

But by doing that it will change color of all dimensions.

Right click on the 'Account Type' name and you'll see Custom Format Cell, can change colors from there.

Not sure if that will serve the purpose?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

If you answer the question of purpose, you can also type a space on the labels of the dimension and expression.

sem titulo.jpg

The result will be:

sem titulo2.JPG

Not applicable
Author

Hi Marcio!

Thank you for your answer! actually this is what I did myself. What I wanted to do was just to remove the yellow highlighted row itself. I do not need the bar because the title of the table expresses the content well enough and extra line there just make the table look bigger.

is there anyway to actually remove this??

Thank you!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi david oh.

Not that I know.

You can take the title bar and only leaves the first column "Account Type".

sunny_talwar

May be try using 'No Total' under 'Total Mode'

Capture.PNG