1. You will need to create User Directory connection for Active Directory assign Security Roles
2. Refer https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/3.1/Subsystems/ManagementConsole/Content/SAML-authentication.htm for Single Sign on
3. Single Sign on will solve issue of asking credentials again and again.
I hope it is helpful.
Thanks for the info. My comments below:
1. LDAP based user directory connection already enabled and the domain users are able to login but need to enter the credentials even if they are logged into the laptop via same domain user ID.
2. I understand the SAML based authentication approach. Is it possible not to go via SAML, instead make use of Web Server (IIS & QPS) to configure SSO ?