Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Error 1061: The service cannot accept control messages at this time

Hello,

I had installed Qlik Sense last month and all the services seemed to be running fine...

Now I see that the engine stopped running.

I attempted to restart the service, but it kept getting timed out. Then I tried the following two options ...

First : I tried stopping all the services and restarting them...

Second : I increased the timeout limit.

The second option fixed the engine service starting issue... but I still couldnt log into the qmc or hub.

So I tried restarting all the services again... But when I attempt to Restart the Schedule or Repository Services it gives me Error 1061.

Please help!

Kind Regards

Simy

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Just an update from my end..

I had to reinstall everything.

Regards

Simy

clondono
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Simy,

I know you solved the Error 1061 issue by reinstalling everything but for future reference, I run into a similar issue and found out it was due to one of the services getting stuck in a state of start-pending, stop pending, or stopped. Rebooting the server or trying to restart services did not work. To solve this, I run the Task Manager in the server and in the "Details" tab I locate the services that were stuck and killed the process by ending the task. After ending the task I was able to restart services without problem.

Error 1061.png

Thanks,

Carlos

deniscamh
Creator
Creator

Thanks Carlos,

It helped me.

clondono
Creator III
Creator III

Great Denis, I am glad to hear that it helped you!

binujose1982
Contributor III
Contributor III

Thanks Carlos,

I too have the same issue.Its worked after ending the tasks.

Regrds,

Binu