4 Replies Latest reply: Oct 27, 2016 9:04 AM by Michael Tarallo RSS

Create or Rename Folder

Ernesto Vizcaya

hi,

I don´t know how I create or rename a Folder en Data Conncetiones.

best regards,

Ernesto

• Re: Create or Rename Folder
          Lakshmikandh Karthikeyan

you cant create the folders or rename,

upload your files in "My Personal data files" in Qlik cloud , it will display under qlikid_<your_username> folder.

Ernesto Vizcaya

Thanks

but when I create an App and select Add Data I only have "hoffmann Folder" and I would like to change the name, because is a old name of an other user.

Captura.JPG

Lakshmikandh Karthikeyan

Check with Qliksupport Chat, usually it will be name (userid) of the login user

Michael Tarallo

Hi Ernesto,

Lakshmikandh is correct. This name is given to the user that created the account - it should match the logged-in user ID. You cannot change this.

Are you using the free version Basic or the subscription version Plus - of Qlik Sense Cloud?

The best thing to do would be to reach out to Qlik Cloud Support using the feedback link and send them a note so they can change it for you.

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solition. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik