2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 27, 2016 11:24 AM by Michael Tarallo RSS

Share application in qlik sense cloud

Infosense_Developer Ltd

Hello ,

I  m new in Qlik sense, I want to share qlik sense application access to particular user and another application have access to another user, means first user does not see that 2nd application and 2nd user does not see that1st application.

Is that possible in Qlik sense cloud ?

If yes than How to do this in Qlik sense cloud ?

Please give me suggestion on this.

Thanks.

• Re: Share application in qlik sense cloud
          Ruben Marin

Hi, so far I know you need the enterprise version to create different streams, the free and plus version only allows 1 stream so all applications will be shared to all your followers.

But I'm not an expert on that, maybe some other user gives you a solution to do this.

• Re: Share application in qlik sense cloud
            Michael Tarallo

Hello Info - thanks for your question.

Stay tuned - what you want to do will be possible with Qlik Sense Cloud Business - released later this year. It is also possible today with Qlik Sense Enterprise.

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik