Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Qlik Sense Simple Heatmap in Table

I am trying to create the effect that is easily done in Excel below in a table in Qlik Sense.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,

- dave

5123423.PNG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the help Mark. I guess I am taking for granted that this is an "easy" thing to do in other programs like Excel, Google DataStudio, etc ..

I followed the post below and created three variables which I then used in a background color expression. Very cumbersome process to get what I feel is a simple results.

Qlik Sense Color Range Theme Approach

View solution in original post

3 Replies
rittermd
Master
Master

Hard to answer without knowing what your colors are based on.

In QS you can build an expression to control the background color and text colors in each cell.  You go to edit mode and then expand the dimension or measure properties and add an expression for the colors.

But I would really need a better idea of what you are doing to give you any better answer than that.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the help Mark. I guess I am taking for granted that this is an "easy" thing to do in other programs like Excel, Google DataStudio, etc ..

I followed the post below and created three variables which I then used in a background color expression. Very cumbersome process to get what I feel is a simple results.

Qlik Sense Color Range Theme Approach

berndjaegle
Creator II
Creator II

I took a very simple apporach:

=RGB(255,
255-(<your_kpi>),
255-(<your_kpi>)
)