Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
khan_imran
Creator II
Creator II

Error while reloading Governance Dashboard

Hello All,

I have downloaded QlikView Governance Dashoard ver 2.0.2 from Customer Download section. After making the settings when I tried to reload the application, I am getting attached error.

Could you please assist with the same?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Imran Khan

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Tyler_Waterfall
Employee
Employee

Can you confirm that there is at least one QVD and QVW in the "Files to Scan" path that have been updated in that last 12 months?

To be even more sure, copy and paste the path that you have in the input box there c:\programdata\qliktech\documents into the file explorer and see what's there.

If there are no QVWs or QVDs with filetimes within the last 12 months, then everything is working as designed -- you have no data to scan. At that point either change the path where your QVWs and QVDs are or clear that input box if you don't have QVWs and QVDs you want to scan.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Tyler_Waterfall
Employee
Employee

Looks like it is not finding any QVWs in the specified folders which have been updated in the "history" timeframe.

Can you check the "Files to scan" folders that you have in the configuration and verify that there are QVWs there which have filetimes within the past 12 months?

Tyler_Waterfall
Employee
Employee

This may very well be a recently-reported bug with 2.0.2, as described here:

Tyler_Waterfall
Employee
Employee

If it is the bug above, try adding an exclusion parameter to the "List of Files and Folders to Exclude" in the Configuration page --- something that will not exclude anything, like perhaps zzzz.

khan_imran
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I am not familiar with the Governance Dashboard. Tried doing but not working. Could you please assist me over this?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

Imran Khan

Tyler_Waterfall
Employee
Employee

Just add the text zzzz to the "List of Files/Folders to Exclude" input box on the Configuration page of the app.

khan_imran
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Tyler,

I tried your suggestion but still issue remains the same. Attached are the screen shots for your reference

Governance Dahboard reload error.pngGovernance Dahboard settings.png

Tyler_Waterfall
Employee
Employee

Can you confirm that there is at least one QVD and QVW in the "Files to Scan" path that have been updated in that last 12 months?

To be even more sure, copy and paste the path that you have in the input box there c:\programdata\qliktech\documents into the file explorer and see what's there.

If there are no QVWs or QVDs with filetimes within the last 12 months, then everything is working as designed -- you have no data to scan. At that point either change the path where your QVWs and QVDs are or clear that input box if you don't have QVWs and QVDs you want to scan.