3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 2, 2016 10:06 PM by Muthia Azhari RSS

Attached Files Going Missing in Qlik Sense Cloud

Muthia Azhari

Hi All,

I am experiencing an issue in Qlik Sense Cloud.

My attached files keep going missing!  When I "Load Data," I get the error "File not found," and have to reload again in the Data Load Editor.

I have 197Mb of available space left.

Can anyone offer some advice?

Thanks!

Russell

Missing Files.jpg

• Re: Attached Files Going Missing in Qlik Sense Cloud
          Michael Tarallo

Hi Muthia

Let me see if kha can assist.

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

• Re: Attached Files Going Missing in Qlik Sense Cloud
            Michael Tarallo

Hi Muthia,

I have been told there is an issue they are currently working on. They hope to have it resolved shortly.

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik