cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Qliksense - selection on open module

Hi,

Every-time that the users and I (Developer) open the the module.

the module start up with a selection.

no matter what I did the the module keeps opening with that selection.

how do I disable it?

Thanks very much,

Jacob

4 Replies
rittermd
Master
Master

I have run into this also.  I believe that if you open the app, clear out the filters and then reload that the filters will stay cleared. 

If this is a published app then you will need to republish after you do the above.

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Mark is correct.

Depending on what product you are using Deskto vs. Server - you need to clear the selections while editing and save the app and / or republish.

What version are you using, the reason I ask, is I thought they fixed this behavior in 3.1.

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solition. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the advise,

I'm using ver. 3.0 maybe that ! is the reason.

clear - edit - save - republish didn't help at the same date.

opened the published module after the weekend and he came out without selections.

thanks.

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Jacob - possibly because of a reload task on the published app - if you have time and the behavior exists in another app,  I am curious - try this, if you have time.

Export the app from Server, open in desktop, edit, clear selections, save, import back into server, publish

See if the selection is removed.

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solition. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik