I have been able to get past this error with login access tokens and able to access app through Firefox and with http headers.
But still facing app connectivity issue through Scalability tool. It is throwing error:
System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.ComponentModel.WarningException: Failed to connect to app. Error::Failed to connect to application
How do I resolve this and move further? What am I doing wrong? Request inputs to move forward.
I see you have a yellow triangle on the certificate, i.e. it's not fully trusted, this is most likely what is making the tool unable to connect. To solve this you have two options, either one should be fine, depending if using http is ok for you scenario or not.
- Export the certificate from the server to the load client making the load server trust the certificate. The documentation contains instructions how to do this. When this is done you should have a green lock symbol in firefox.
- Use http instead of https during the test:
- Go to proxy settings and enable "Allow HTTP" under ports
- Make sure you firewall allows port 80 (or whichever port you choose for http).
- Test the connection using http instead with firefox to make sure it works
- Uncheck the SSL flag in the tool.