3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 7, 2016 1:06 PM by Michael Tarallo RSS

How to make a sharepoint list data into a web service?

siva bose

How to make a sharepoint list data into a web service?

• Re: How to make a sharepoint list data into a web service?
          Michael Tarallo

Hi Siva,

Thanks for your question, I think you may need to re-phrase this. Technically Qlik does not "produce" web services. Like in the sense of old-school WSDL or REST. We can access RESTful services and endpoints that produce JSON, XML, delimited data streams back. So I would need a bit more information on what you mean.

Are you looking at consuming sharepoint data and bringing it into Qlik? If so, our REST connector, Web File Connector and Web Connectors software may be able to help.

Let me know.

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

• Re: How to make a sharepoint list data into a web service?
            siva bose

Thanks for your reply, Michael. I mean I am looking to consume sharepoint data to Qlikview. But the above mentioned REST connector, could you please say this method in detail or share some screenshots, so that it will be more helpful for me to move further.