2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 4, 2016 1:44 PM by Michael Tarallo RSS

How create a library to store a qvd?

Agustín Leira

Hi everybody, I have this question. I want to store my .qvd but I don't know how create a library to store it.

I don't find the option. I am doing it from Qlik Sense Cloud.

I see this:

Captura de pantalla 2016-11-03 a las 4.01.14 p.m..png

• Re: How create a library to store a qvd?
          Michael Tarallo

Hi Agustin...

I don't think is possible in Qlik Sense Cloud - I will verify and let you know. I attempted to this using this:

and I don't see it in my personal data files:

I'll get back with you to verify,

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solition. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

• Re: How create a library to store a qvd?
            Michael Tarallo

Hello Augustin,

I verified with the Cloud Team, No this is not possible, but it is something they are looking to be made available.

Hope this helps.

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik