Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to load data automatically?

GOOD NIGHT;

I'm starting with QlikView DO I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO LOAD DATA AUTOMATICALLY, THE EXAMPLES I HAVE SEEN THAT TREATED WITH INFORMATION STORED, AND THAT NO CHANGE ME BUT IF YOU WANT TO CHARGE STORING INFORMATION FOR EXAMPLE I AM MY REGISTER, COMPLETE THE MONTH, AS I DO QlikView ME TO LOAD THE NEXT MONTH, THE SCRIPT IS SERIOUS OR ESXISTE DO FOR A PARTICULAR FUNCTION

3 Replies
shumailh
Creator III
Creator III

What I am understanding from ur subject is that u want to load data automatically to ur application periodically. If this is what u want to do then u can use QlikView Publisher. You need to configure ur application by specifying period / frequency. Yes

Shumail

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

You can use drop down menu Parameters and you select Server

Then you go on refreshment mode and you select drop down list automatical update

Not applicable
Author

Hello, I work this way...

For automatic process from Start - Run or Schedule task

"C:\Program files\Qlikview\qv.exe" "C:QV\\SMC_Peru_QVD_Tables.qvw" /r into CMD file

About period field, well, I have this sentence PERIOD=$(vActualYear)+$(vActualMonth) where this variables capture your value from Actual Date.