Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ahmedmakki
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik SAP Report Authorisation (Failed to find spool request)

Hi there,

I'm using Qlik SAP Report connector to retire reports from SAP system. Using SAP Gui I can execute the report (in the background or to print) successfully. Spool files already generated in SAP.

On Qlik client I receiving error "Failed to find spool request". It looks there is an issue with the authorisation but I cannot figure out how to overcome this issue.

Qlik help very briefly highlighted this issue but I'm looking for better description. any help on this one please?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ahmedmakki
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

The issue solved by investigating the required attributes that must be passed to the report in order to generate the request  and fulfil all the mandatory ones.

Once you hit Get from Qlik Client, this will create a job request to SAP. On SAPGui investigate the requested jobs and see if there are any exceptions.

That was the main issue and now we are able to see the data.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ahmedmakki
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

The issue solved by investigating the required attributes that must be passed to the report in order to generate the request  and fulfil all the mandatory ones.

Once you hit Get from Qlik Client, this will create a job request to SAP. On SAPGui investigate the requested jobs and see if there are any exceptions.

That was the main issue and now we are able to see the data.