2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 9, 2016 6:26 PM by Sara Leslie RSS

is the qlik cloud site down?

Steve Rubinowitz

I keep getting a message that qlik cloud is currently down for maintenance.  Is this the case?

• Re: is the qlik cloud site down?
          Stefan Wühl

I got an email today regarding QS Cloud Business:

Hello,

Thank you once again for being a part of our Product Preview for Qlik Sense Cloud Business.

With the impending release of Qlik Sense Cloud Business, our engineering team is aggressively pushing new features in time for launch.

With this in mind, the Preview environment has been made unavailable in order to ensure stability for the eventual release.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please don’t hesitate to reach me directly or via email for any questions.

Warm regards,

Vaios Archontakis

Cloud Success Representative | EMEA

• Re: is the qlik cloud site down?
              Sara Leslie

Hello Stefan,

The team posted an announcement on this page for Qlik Sense Cloud users. (you can see it at the top of this forum)

ANNOUNCEMENT:Upcoming Qlik Sense Cloud Maintenance - Wednesday November 9th, 2016 at 2PM

by Karl Humma (November 6, 2016)

Qlik Sense Cloud will be unavailable for maintenance beginning Wednesday, November 9th, 2016 at 2:00PM EDT. The upgrade is expected to take 4 hours, but could take longer. We apologize for any inconvenience.

I checked and everything should be up and running.

Sara