I could need some help. I’m testing Access Control. Therefore I have build a Qlikview Document named Allowance it has 5 sheets: Start, Information, Dashboard, Dimensions and Controle. I have a QVD, named AccessAllowance. I get this QVD from our DWH-manager.
The rules for the Access are:
- 1. There is a qadmin (user = qadmin, password is qadmin).
- 2. Identification should be UserName and Password from DomainName or AccessPoint if possible.
- 3. When not possible UserName and Password from QVD-file Allowance.qvd should permit allowance.
- 4. If field InActive = 0, no access is granted, access is permitted when InActive = -1
- 5. If date(Now()) is not between DIMENSIONVALUEVAILEDFROM and DIMENSIONVALUEVAILEDTO no allowance is permitted.
- 6. After Allowance is permitted, ALLDIMENSIONVALUESALLOWED should be tested, if when ALLDIMENSIONVALUESALLOWED = 0 the all markers/flags should be activated, when ALLDIMENSIONVALUESALLOWED = -1 no markers should be activated.
- 7. If ALLDIMENSIONVALUESALLOWED = 0, REPORTINGALLOWANCEDEMENSION_PK and DIMENSIONVALUEALLOWED should be tested, because DIMENSIONVALUEALLOWED is/are the value(s) the user is permitted to see of a specific Dimension. It is possible that more then 1 Dimension is permitted and more then 1 values within the Dimension is permitted.
- 8. Also if ALLDIMENSIONVALUESALLOWED = 0, the user is not allowed to see all the sheets, the controle-sheet is only for users with full access.
At this moment:
- ·Qadmin can start the document (point 1)
- ·When someone starts the document, his password is asked. When a wrong password (three times) is given the user gets the message that he has no access. (point 03).
- ·Setting the Markers using the IF-statements in works as far I can see (point 06).
I build in point 4 and 5 but I think at the wrong place.
I’m not so happy with the inline Marker-tables, but at the moment I think there is no other solution.
The IF-statements where REPORTINGALLOWANCEDEMENSION_PK is tested, doesn’t work at all, that’s why I comment them.
I hope some can help me with my access-problems. Perhaps I should ask for a new designed QVD. The QVD is build with the DWH rules as basis.
I have added my Document and QVD’s
Thanks in regards