only aggregate by yearmonth works, but by some weeks does not work

camiel van der werf

Hello Guys!

I have the next question:

This formula works fine for me:

Only(

Aggr(

If( Rank(TOTAL

Sum({<JAAR_MAAND={$(vJaarMaand)},GemeenteMerkID={"=sum({<JAAR_MAAND={$(vJaarMaand)}>}AANTAL_GESTOLEN)>0"}>}AANTAL_GESTOLEN)/

Sum({<JAAR_MAAND={$(vVorigeJaarmaand)},GemeenteMerkID={"=sum({<JAAR_MAAND={$(vVorigeJaarmaand)}>}AANTAL_GESTOLEN)>0"}>}AANTAL_GESTOLEN)-1)<=5,

Sum({<JAAR_MAAND={$(vJaarMaand)},GemeenteMerkID={"=sum({<JAAR_MAAND={$(vJaarMaand)}>}AANTAL_GESTOLEN)>0"}>}AANTAL_GESTOLEN)/

Sum({<JAAR_MAAND={$(vVorigeJaarmaand)},GemeenteMerkID={"=sum({<JAAR_MAAND={$(vVorigeJaarmaand)}>}AANTAL_GESTOLEN)>0"}>}AANTAL_GESTOLEN)-1,0)

, GEMEENTE, MERK_BESCHR)

)

But in the next example i do not choose a year_month (jaar_maand) but some weeks between weeknumber... and weeknumber... and it does not work:

Only(

Aggr(

If( Rank(TOTAL

Sum({<JAAR_EN_WEEKNUMMER={>=$(Vweeknummermindrie)<=$(Vweeknummer)},GemeenteMerkID={"=sum({<JAAR_EN_WEEKNUMMER={>=$(Vweeknummermindrie)<=$(Vweeknummer)}>}AANTAL_GESTOLEN)>0"}>}AANTAL_GESTOLEN)/

Sum({<JAAR_MAAND={$(vVorigeJaarmaand)},GemeenteMerkID={"=sum({<JAAR_MAAND={$(vVorigeJaarmaand)}>}AANTAL_GESTOLEN)>0"}>}AANTAL_GESTOLEN)-1)<=5,

Sum({<JAAR_EN_WEEKNUMMER={>=$(Vweeknummermindrie)<=$(Vweeknummer)},GemeenteMerkID={"=sum({<JAAR_EN_WEEKNUMMER={>=$(Vweeknummermindrie)<=$(Vweeknummer)}>}AANTAL_GESTOLEN)>0"}>}AANTAL_GESTOLEN)/

Sum({<JAAR_EN_WEEKNUMMER={>=$(Vweeknummerminzeven)<=$(Vweeknummerminvier)},GemeenteMerkID={"=sum({<JAAR_EN_WEEKNUMMER={>=$(Vweeknummerminzeven)<=$(Vweeknummerminvier)}>}AANTAL_GESTOLEN)>0"}>}AANTAL_GESTOLEN)-1,0)

, GEMEENTE, MERK_BESCHR)

)

i do not understand why the last one does not work. Do you guys have any idea?

I have attached also the example in qlik sense, so that you can see the data.

Greetings,

Camiel