Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Include not working in debug mode

Hello,

I have created an application that I want to deploy easily to another environment. In the beginning I include a file containing all the necessary variables. The file I include is called FHR.qvs and I stored it in the root of Qlik Sense (C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Apps), this way, when I deploy to another environment, I just need to adapt that file and everything works fine.

This is the include:

$(include=[FHR.qvs]);

In fact this works perfectly fine in standard load mode, unfortunately it does not work in debug mode and that is pretty annoying. When running the load script of the app in debug mode I receive the following error "You cannot access the requested resource".

Does anyone have a solution for me or an alternative?

Cheers,

Jean-Marc

Het bericht is bewerkt door: Jean-Marc Nihoul

3 Replies
sushil353
Master II
Master II

Try using

$(must_include= <enter here the specific path to FHR>\FHR.qvs);

HTH

Not applicable
Author

I don't think you understand my problem. My code is working fine in load mode, it's only in debug mode that it is giving me an error. So, even if I had the full path, it is not working debug mode.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Try creating new share folder in other drive. May be D or E and share that folder to all authenticated users. Now point your application to this shared folder with full qualified domain name.