This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
That usually means that the QlikView Server service cannot communicate with the QlikView Web Server service (QVWS or IIS). So some steps to troubleshoot the issue:
- Are all services running with the same account?
- If they are in separate machines, does the service account has local admin access to each other QlikView server component?
- Using QlikView Desktop and the service account, can you open the documents via QVP (File > Open In Server)?
- If IIS is present, is QlikView Web Server service shut down and vice versa?
- Does it work if you change the name server by the IP address in the QMC?
- Is port 4747 open inbound and outbound it all servers and clients (check ports here)?
If all the above fails, I would recommend to contact Qlik Support.