Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mp802377
Creator II
Creator II

Between dates Load file Between dates Load file (Date > =(Today()-30) AND Date < = (Today()-8) )

Hello,

I would like to grab data from today-8 and today-30. For example today being November 30th, I would like to grab data between 11/22/2016 and 10/31/2016. I tried below and It is pulling in the past 30 days. I can't have the past 7 days in this file because I will be doing a join with another dataset that has more detail for the last 7 days if that makes sense. The first dataset is like summary (the >=8 days to <= 30) and the second dataset will have the detail for the last 7 days. The reason why I am doing it this way is because just the last 7 days of detail is well into the millions of rows (just for 7 days). Where the summary is hundreds of thousands. I can't have 30 days of detail data.

In my load file I have

Where Date > =(Today()-30) AND Date < = (Today()-8)

This is grabbing from SAS, which I have no control over the data.

Thank you for the help

Martha

3 Replies
adamdavi3s
Master
Master

That looks like it should work to me, is it a SQL call from SAS?

Vegar
MVP
MVP

If it is a SQL SELECT statement you should use a SQL syntax in your where clause. If it is a LOAD statement I agree with previous comment that it looks correct as long your Date field is a date value.

mp802377
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thank you so much! I had a feeling that was an issue. Good to know that I had that correct, just need to fix that.