1. Create a variable in Qlik Sense to determine if the current date is the 1st of the month.
2. Create a condition in NPrinting and set the variable equal to a constant to align with the value in the Sense variable.
3. Create a publish task and attach the condition to the daily report in the task such that the task will only run if the variable is false (use the parameter for expected result).
4. Use the same condition and attach to the monthly report and this time set the expected result to be true.
5. Set the trigger in the publish task to daily. The reports will run every day except for the 1st of the month.
You can do all of this inside a single publish task. Remember to attach the conditions to the reports in the task and not the task itself.
Does this make sense?
I will try this:
1. I will create 2 variables: MonthStart(Today()) and Date(Today()).
2. In the condition I will set this 2 variables and set 'equal to'.
3. In the Task, when I set the condition, I will put this on 'False', so the task will send the report everyday except when this 2 variables are equal (First day of the month)
It is ok?
Thanks in advance
If you do that and put the condition on the task, only the daily reports will be sent on all days except the first of the month. But you would have to create another task to run the monthly report.
You could alternatively put the condition on the reports, with the daily report set to FALSE and the monthly report set to TRUE.