4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 6, 2016 7:50 AM by Louise Grauss-Spoormaker RSS

Is it possible to exclude values from a listbox?

Louise Grauss-Spoormaker

I have a tabel with sales representatives.

In the tabel are sales representatives who still work with the company and sales representatives who doesn't work at the company anymore.

I don't want to delete the sales representatives who doesn't work at the company anymore, because I want to be able to see how much they sold in the past, but I don't want to see them in my listbox.

Is there a formula I can use to exclude the sales representatives who doesn't work at the company anymore from the listbox?

Now I am using a formula that shows the sales representatives who still work with the company but everytime there is a new sales representatives I have to add him/her to the formula.

AGGR(ONLY({<[Sales Rep Description]={'Algemeen',Edvaldo Rodrigues','Elke Geens','Emilia Canadas (Bibav)','Joaquim Casajuana','Jeroen Bennink','Jody van der Plas','Jos van Nieuwstadt','Roberto Kik','Roland van Meggelen','Ronald Tuyl','Sales Internationaal',Vertegenwoordiger onbekend'}>} [Sales Rep Description]),[Sales Rep Description])

I tried this: if([Sales Rep Description]<>'Alexander Decock',[Sales Rep Description])

And it works but only with 1 value.

If you use it with 2 values in stead of excluding them form the listbox, the listbox only shows this 2 values.

if([Sales Rep Description]<>'Alexander Decock','Arie Kegel',[Sales Rep Description])