Well you don't give very much information, but if you have a very large database, it may simply be too big for your hardware. Some of your expressions may be very memory intensive - such as an expression spanning several large table, or link tables with many millions of rows.
- Upgrade your hardware
- Split the model into smaller parts
- If there is a lot of history, create a historical model that aggregates the data and a 'recent' model with more detail, but shorter time window
- Remove all the unused fields
- Partially aggregate the data to reduce the number of rows
We are considering all points and increased RAM size and made one application with some simple one month data and directly displaying one table to show some direct values without calculations but that time also it is taking ample of time to show and some times it shows same Error: 'OUT OF CALCULATION MEMORY' .
What Could be the problem ?
Is it related to any virus?
or version problem(We are using 3.1 qlik sense)?
We have also tried same in qlik view also still it shows Error:'OUT OF OBJECT MEMORY' and system gets hang.
Please suggest any solution.
Please share your Expressions of measure used in table and expanded form of your data model.
You may use below points to optimize your application.
- Avoid using of single threaded functions like aggr.
- Try to make a star model.
- If qlik has to traverse very long across the model to populate the table, performance will be slow.
- Try to use only function in mesure instead of adding a dimension, if for each value of column1 column2 will have a single unique value.
- Use number to associate tables by using Autonumber funtion.