This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
I was facing the same issue, and there is a workaround to this. Follow these steps once you migrate your app to the server
- First, go to data load editor and make your entire code a comment. We need to do this because you will not be able to access data manager as it will throw an error since it cannot locate the files needed.
- Next, create a dummy excel file on your local desktop. It can have 2 columns: 1 with country and 1 more with some dummy data. An example below:
Country Data India 20 Australia 30 Bangladesh
- Now, go to data manager and load the above dummy file into QlikSense
- You'll see that there is a new page containing auto generated code in the data load editor. You'll also see that QS would have automatically created the Geo Table connections (In my case, it points to a folder called "AttachedFiles"
- Simply copy and replace the 2 library connections in your main code and un-comment them. Don't forget to either comment/delete the other page which contains our temporary code
Try loading the data now and it should work.