Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Qlik sense server- app remains unpopulated in-spite of task running successfully.

I am facing some reloading issues in the Qlik sense report. I have created an hourly reloading task for the dedicated final app, the task runs successfully for every hour but the data doesn’t reflect automatically in the app and the app remains unpopulated until we reload it manually through the load editor. I have checked reload task log, it is fetching the data successfully. Kindly suggest us possible solutions for the same.

Thanks in advance.

4 Replies
simon_minifie
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi Aman,

It sounds like the reload task isn't reloading the app that you have published.

Check to make sure that you're not reloading a duplicate app by mistake.

Best regards,

Simon

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Simon, I have checked it, I am reloading the right app with an hourly task on it, task runs successfully. App isn't geting popullated. one more thing to add, all QVDs are getting updated in the target folder soon after the task runs successfully. when I open a publish sheet the structure of the tables gets loaded with no data in it, I mean I can find all related dimensions in the app but with no data, the reason app remains unpopulated.

simondachstr
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Do the following check:

Wait for the reload task to complete and then go to the app and create a text object, in which you add the following expression =ReloadTime() - check if the times coincide with the task completion time.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Martin, I applied it as a text object with your given expression, yes the time is conciding with the task completion time. The task logs also says that 'task is successfully finished'.