The issue was that appropriate certificate was not installed on the server on which qlik sense was installed . Due to this it was not accessible from the Apple Devices. After installing certificate it was
Buy certificate from certificate issuing authority(eg : GoDaddy ) and install it on the server. After installing the certificate on the server, add the Thumbprint of the certificate from QMC. This will resolve the issue.
Refer the pdf for generating the certificate.
After generating the certificate follow these steps :
- Generated Private Key and CSR files and uploaded them.
- Requested Server certificate and Chain certificates with Certificate Issuing Authority.
- Once we receive the Server Certificate and Chained Certificates.
- Create Keystore by bundling the Private key , Server Certificate and Chain Certificates.
- Import the Keystore in Sense Server OS using MMC
- QlikClient Certificates - Current User>Personal>Certificates
- <full computer name>-CA Certificates - Current User>Trusted Root Certification Authorities>Certificates<full computer name>-CA Certificates (Local Computer)>Trusted Root Certification Authorities>Certificates<computer name> Certificates (Local Computer)>Personal>Certificates
- Open QMC and put the thumbprint value in Proxy thumbprint location
- Restart the services.
- Note that domain name of the server is white listed in Virtual Proxy setting.
Hope this is helpful!