1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 11, 2017 8:53 AM by Michael Tarallo RSS

How to connect qlikcloud with a data source like sql server or a web service?

julio mestas

In the plan plus can be done automatic recharge. I've been looking like, but I have not found the way. Also I can not find the type of datasource to which I can connect with the plan plus.

Note, I've already upgraded to plan plus.

• Re: How to connect qlikcloud with a data source like sql server or a web service?
          Michael Tarallo

Hello Julio,

Thanks for your question.

• Qlik Sense Cloud Plus - only gives you more storage, larger app sizes and unlimited shares.
          • Qlik Sense Cloud Business - currently provides group management and schedule reloads and access to cloud-based data sources - currently Salesforce with REST planned early this year. We are looking at other cloud sources and the possibility of connecting to on-premise sources.

For additional information you may want to check out my blog on the topic here: Introducing Qlik Sense Cloud Business & AWS Marketplace

Let us know how you do.

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Michael Tarallo (@mtarallo) | Twitter

Qlik