Just checking: are you trying to save some space on C: drive?
It this case the "link" option might be useful (you don't need to change any configuration and risk loosing your changes after upgrades).
The sample below is showing this approach for "Archived Logs" folder, but I've done it for Qlik Apps folder as well.
1. Have services offline
2. Start > cmd (run as admin)
3. cd /d E:\
4. mkdir "Archived Logs"
5. cd /d C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Repository
6. rename "Archived Logs-old" "Archived Logs-2"
7. mklink /J "C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Repository\Archived Logs" "E:\Archived Logs"
8. copy the files in Archived Logs-2 to the E (or D or whatever) drive, either by command line or cut/paste so that E:\Archived Logs\ has single folder in it then a bunch of subfolders for each service
9. Bring services back online