3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 18, 2017 9:37 AM by Raajesh Nagarajan RSS

Qlik Sense - Pivot Table Export Limits

Raajesh Nagarajan

Hi All,

I am looking for the limitations surrounding data export from a Pivot Based on the Qlik Help (https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/3.1/Subsystems/Hub/Content/DataExport/export-data.htm) it says the below

• 1048566 rows per sheet. For pivot tables: 1048566 column dimensions. 10 rows can be added after the export.

While I am not sure what it means by Column Dimensions - I created a Pivot Table based on my business requirement, and this has around 1 Million Records with 101 Columns (My Server is Qlik Sense 3.1 SR1 and I am using Chrome Browser in my client). I get the following error message if I right click and say Export Data.

Error.png

I tried searching with the above error in the web / Qlik Help with no luck. Further, any idea on where the "settings" (which is mentioned above) is located?

Also, after multiple trials, I understand that I am able to export if the number of records is around 262,022.

I am trying to understand if there is a way to export all the data. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Raajesh N