If you want you could try out Idevio Maps, it's a fast, interactive way to use maps within Qlikview. Main benefits are:
- Fast map with dynamic zoom and pan.
- Client side rendering, handles thousands of objects with ease.
- Plug and play, easy to setup and configure.
- Extendable, the extension serves as a starting point.
- World coverage, street level for many areas.
- Secure, own hosting possible.
Idevio Maps are available to Qlikview 10 as an extension object.
Visit www.idevio.com/demo for more info and demo (logon on with demo demo).
GIS/Maps Analytics in QlikView is a very interesting topic indeed.
QlikView customers and channel partners are interested in displaying their QlikView KPI indicators on Geographic maps but also sometimes on a Building Plan (ex: logistic warehouse, supermarket, hospital, etc).
Business Geografic has developed a mapping extension for QlikView (V9, V10, V11) namely "GeoQlik" and we have been a Technology Partner of QlikTech since 2006 starting with QlikView 8!
I hereby suggest you to have a look at our new mapping extension for QlikView 11 "SR1": GeoQlik v11.6.
Please find hereafter a few screenshots of GeoQlik V11.6 using WMS/TMS services to display QlikView KPIs:
Thanks and best regards,
@ Business Geografic