3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 10, 2017 12:15 PM by Kevin BertschAn Branched from an earlier discussion. RSS

Re: QlikSense won't reload data

Walter Cedeno

Hi Michael,

I was having a similar issue with Qlik Sense Desktop 3.1SR4. After creating a dashboard based on two CSV files I updated the data on one of the CSV files and proceeded to click “Load Data” in Data Manager. The application goes into infinite loop and never comes back. I closed the app and reloaded it to try to edit the table in question, but the same infinite loop issue occurs.

In my case, the problem was caused by a new column in the data source. Removed the new column and problem got resolved. I wish there was some feedback from the app about the issue.

Thanks for your help.

Walter

• Re: QlikSense won't reload data
          Mariusz Grabek

Walter,

Thanks for sharing. I had a hunch that might be the case too.

In my case, there were no new fields.

Mariusz

Michael Tarallo

Hi Walter - let me look into this - I need to install SR 4 and I will let you know. If you do not hear back from me, reply to this  thread and I will be notified.

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Michael Tarallo (@mtarallo) | Twitter

Qlik

Kevin BertschAn

I am also having trouble reloading data. This just started today; I'd had no problems before. I try to load from my QVD file, and I get the following error: (the error message says make a change in Visual Studio, but I've never used that in my life). Can anyone suggest a workaround?

Error102pic.png