Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Adhoc report in N printing ?

HI All,

I am having qlikview application with one adhoc report having dimension, Measures in List box and some other Chart Objects are presented in Qv.

I tried with Loading Qv application with Adhoc report in NPrinting Designer & also Other Charts --------Its continous loading never ending process

I tried with Loading Qv application with out Adhoc report in NPrinting Designer & also Other Charts --------Its completed in 2 mins.

How to run With the help of Adhoc report presenting in Qv & not to pull the Adhoc object in Nprinting, how to make it run success in Nprinting Designer  ? 

Is there any imitation of placing Adhoc report in QV at the time of using NPrinting. ?

Kindly let me know.

Thanks,

Helen

4 Replies
avinashelite

I think because of the calculated dimensions it might be taking long time to calculate the dimension values ....did you tied to load the adhoc with default dimensions and measures selected ? that might reduce the time

Not applicable
Author

In Nprinting I have kept the Clear selections as Default.

So nothing will be selected in QlikVew.

Also, for the OnDemand i have installed Designer & Server any thing else required ?

Regards,

Helen

avinashelite

No, all the setup is fine . If we have calculated dimensions in Qlikview then it will take time .

Check the process time in Qlikview for ADHOC reports if it taking time then you need to first optimize the same in qlikview and then import in NPrinting

Not applicable
Author

yeah.. might be Avinash...I removed the adhoc reports.

Also when i click on the Run Report, Reports are coming into Report Queue(0/2), but they are not processing...?

also how can i filter based on the Selection for ondemand..

Kindly help.

Regards,

Helen