Skip to main content
Announcements
Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to fix Object IDs so that the template for NPrinting works even if the qvw changes

Is there a way to fix the object ID , so that even if I copy the object from one QlikView report to another the object IDs remain the same.

I am working on creating NPrinting reports using QlikView . Since we are still in development phase , the QlikView report based on which I have designed the template might change.  And while coping the objects from one report to another ,new the object IDs are created and then I need to design  template again.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
avinashelite

One way is to manually edit the object ID  so that the object reference remains the same. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
avinashelite

One way is to manually edit the object ID  so that the object reference remains the same. 

Not applicable
Author

I am doing it that way currently but going forward the number of objects will increase , hence I was looking for some automated process.

avinashelite

As per I know we don't have any because the object ID goes in a sequences count ,,,, other way would be to use macro but for that also still we need to hard-code the  Object ID to replace with some other names