8 Replies Latest reply: Jan 24, 2017 6:15 AM by Johann Bauer RSS

Aggr with set Analysis

Johann Bauer

Hi folks,

looks like the problem with set analysis and aggr is not so uncommon.

I allready found some very interesting blogs from henric about this topic but wasnt able to solve this.

First of all i am using a drill down dimension but im not able to reference to this dimension in the expression for a visualization.

So I build a small workaround to get me the coloumn name of the current dimension and store this in a variable.

Now to my real problem.

I'am using this expression for my charts.

Sum({$<[Monat]={'$(vMtdYtdYeID)'},[Anlass]={'010-000-2016'},[Reporting]={'$(vKPI3)','$(vKPI2)','$(vKPI1)'}>}Betrag)

This expression works and gives me the sum over all mentioned restrictions. Now I want the min and max values grouped by my

drill down dimension. I read somewhere that the aggr function works like a  group by in the load script.

First i tried following expression:

max(aggr(sum({$<[Monat]={'$(vMtdYtdYeID)'},[Anlass]={'010-000-2016'},[Reporting]={'$(vKPI1)','$(vKPI2)','$(vKPI3)'}>}Betrag),$(vOrganisationHierarchie)))

$(vOrganisationHierarchie) delivers the current column name of the drill down dimension

But the expression wont deliver any values:

My second try was to try the aggr function in the set analysis expression like this:

sum({$<[Monat]={'$(vMtdYtdYeID)'},[Anlass]={'010-000-2016'},[Reporting]={'$(vKPI1)','$(vKPI2)','$(vKPI3)'}>}Aggr(Betrag),$(vOrganisationHierarchie))

and the second try also didnt deliver any values.

tldr:

I need the min and max values of an set analysis grouped by a drill down dimension.

Hope somebody can help me with that.

KR

Johann