1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 24, 2017 11:17 AM by Michael Tarallo RSS

Qlik Sense Cloud - Folders for Data Imported

Prabhu Pandian

Hi All,

Just wanted to know if there is a way to create folders in Qlik Sense Cloud to store and structure the source data. I intend to use Qlik Sense Business with Automatic reload. My source flies grow day by day and it is currently 100+.

I thought the ability to create folder should be a basic feature to store and structure data and also to allow multiple deletion of files rather than selecting one by one. It is quite disappointing.

Please let me know if this feature already exists and if I am missing something, otherwise I look forward to Qlik team to include this feature in the upcoming releases.

Cheers,

Prabhu

• Re: Qlik Sense Cloud - Folders for Data Imported
          Michael Tarallo

Hello Prabhu - not at this time. I will submit your request as a new feature.

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Michael Tarallo (@mtarallo) | Twitter

Qlik