3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 31, 2017 12:02 PM by Sarah Kohler RSS

Delete Workspace that was canceled

Leandro Meirelles

Hello friends, I would like to know how I get away with a desktop that has been canceled. I have nowhere found a way to go away with this canceled content.

Print.jpg

Best regards

• Re: Delete Workspace that was canceled
          Michael Tarallo

Hello Leandro,

i assume you mean a Qlik Sense Cloud Business workspace? - You had 2 - and cancelled 1 - and now you have a workspace named Cancelled?

I believe there is a set amount of time that he stays before removed, in case it needs to be re-instated. I will check with our team.

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Michael Tarallo (@mtarallo) | Twitter

Qlik

Leandro Meirelles

In fact a second workspace was created by mistake in Qlik Business. I still have questions about this signature. By querying my signatures, the 2 requests appear as canceled, however I just canceled what was incorrectly created the other using automatic canceled, I do not know the reason. If you can help me with this question, I thank you

Sarah Kohler

Hello Leandro,

What you see is expected, and will also evolve sometime in the next few weeks.

When you subscribe, you are entitled up front to a group for a defined amount of time (trial period or a paid month).  When you cancel, the cancellation is not actioned immediately, until the term completes.

In addition, for the short term we are also not taking action on the cancellation even after the term has completed.  Labeling your UI to indicate which group is cancelled is a great way work if you do not wish to use the cancelled group.

In the future, we will have a shorter time between a cancellation and term ending, and disabling the groups.

Thanks!

Sarah Kohler