I think you get this error when the installation has not been made correctly.
When you downloaded the installer you got one .zip file, please make sure that you unzipped all of the .zip files contained in the main folder. (Check steps 6-9 in the installation instructions Installation on Qlik Sense Server )
Install Qlik GeoAnalytics extensions
- Open up the Qlik Management Console(QMC).
- Enter your user name and password to login.
- Click ‘Extensions’ in the left hand menu.
- Click ‘Import’ in the upper right hand corner.
- Click ‘Choose File’
- Navigate to the folder where you unzipped the ‘IdevioMaps-QS-Extensions-<version>.zip’
- Select any of the .zip files.
- Click ‘Open’
- And repeat steps 4 – 8 until all .zip files have been imported.
- That is it, you should now be ready to use Qlik GeoAnalytics extensions for Qlik Sense Server
Hello Oren - are you installing these with Qlik Sense Desktop or Server?
I show the process in these videos if you need additional assistance:
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.