11 Replies Latest reply: Feb 21, 2017 7:38 PM by Carlos Primo González RSS

    Qlik Sense - Load script error

    Alvaro Urien Ayala

      Hi,

       

      We have an App in qliksense desktop with many sheets filled, which was working fine, but since one reload started to give a "script error".

       

      We have tried running the same script in a new App with 0 sheets and it Works fine. It seems like the first App is corrupted. Anyone knows why this could happen?

        • Re: Qlik Sense - Load script error
          Vineeth Pujari

          Can you post a snapshot of the error mesg

          • Re: Qlik Sense - Load script error
            Ram Krishna

            Hi Alvaro,

             

            Script error can't be due to sheet object, You must have some other issue in your script. Please share your QVF file so that i can figure out the real cause.

             

            Thanks,

            Ram Krishna

            • Re: Qlik Sense - Load script error
              Alvaro Urien Ayala

              Hi Ram,

               

              We can't share the QVF file (restricted data). But the issue is not with the script, as we said, we copy and paste the same entire script to a new App and it worked fine.

               

              We also did it with the data manager from scratch, and it Works fine in other apps but not in our "corrupted" App.

              • Re: Qlik Sense - Load script error
                Alvaro Urien Ayala

                The error comes with the auto calendar, we have just tried deleting this last part, and the load it's ok. The thing is the same auto calendar Works fine in a new app

                 

                [autoCalendar]:
                  DECLARE FIELD DEFINITION Tagged ('$date')
                FIELDS
                  Dual(Year($1), YearStart($1)) AS [Year] Tagged ('$axis', '$year'),
                  Dual('Q'&Num(Ceil(Num(Month($1))/3)),Num(Ceil(NUM(Month($1))/3),00)) AS [Quarter] Tagged ('$quarter', '$cyclic'),
                  Dual(Year($1)&'-Q'&Num(Ceil(Num(Month($1))/3)),QuarterStart($1)) AS [YearQuarter] Tagged ('$yearquarter', '$qualified'),
                  Dual('Q'&Num(Ceil(Num(Month($1))/3)),QuarterStart($1)) AS [_YearQuarter] Tagged ('$yearquarter', '$hidden', '$simplified'),
                  Month($1) AS [Month] Tagged ('$month', '$cyclic'),
                  Dual(Year($1)&'-'&Month($1), monthstart($1)) AS [YearMonth] Tagged ('$axis', '$yearmonth', '$qualified'),
                  Dual(Month($1), monthstart($1)) AS [_YearMonth] Tagged ('$axis', '$yearmonth', '$simplified', '$hidden'),
                  Dual('W'&Num(Week($1),00), Num(Week($1),00)) AS [Week] Tagged ('$weeknumber', '$cyclic'),
                  Date(Floor($1)) AS [Date] Tagged ('$axis', '$date', '$qualified'),
                  Date(Floor($1), 'D') AS [_Date] Tagged ('$axis', '$date', '$hidden', '$simplified');

                DERIVE FIELDS FROM FIELDS [FECHAREPORTING], [A_FECHAREPORTING], [CRT_INI_PERIODO], [CRT_FIN_PERIODO], [CRT_INI_VISUALIZACION], [CRT_FIN_VISUALIZACION], [CRT_FECHARESPUESTA], [CRT_FECHAREPORTING], [C_FECHAREPORTING], [E_FECHACREACION], [E_FECHAREPORTING], [I_FECHAINICIO], [I_FECHAPLANIFICACION], [I_FECHACIERRE], [I_FECHAREPORTING], [PA_FECHAINICIO], [PA_FECHAPLANIFICACION], [PA_FECHACIERRE], [PA_FECHAREPORTING], [P_FECHAREPORTING], [R_FECHAREPORTING], [S_FECHAREPORTING], [TST_INI_PERIODO], [TST_FIN_PERIODO], [TST_INI_VISUALIZACION], [TST_FIN_VISUALIZACION], [TST_FECHARESPUESTA], [TST_FECHAREPORTING], [U_FECHAREPORTING], [V_FECHAREPORTING] USING [autoCalendar] ;

                  • Re: Qlik Sense - Load script error
                    Carlos Primo González

                    Thank you very much, i have the same problem, and deleting the autocalendar last line fixes the problem.

                     

                    DERIVE FIELDS FROM FIELDS [Fecha Actualización], [DATOS_PM.FECHA] USING [autoCalendar] ;

                     

                    the problem is in DATOS_PM.fecha, when i removed this field, the scripts loads without any problem

                     

                    this datos_pm table has more than 100.000 rows. This can be the problem maybe, but what i don't understand is that i started to work with dashboards, and this table was the first to be added, and after 4 or 5 hours, started to fail and no load any data anymore.