cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ahmedadmin
Contributor III
Contributor III

Configuring F5 Load Balancer (external) for Qlik Sense Proxies

I have a multi-node (2 Proxy and 1 Center) environment where I have configured Load Balncer for the two proxies. The LBR team configured the pool with only one Node (443). However Qlik Sense recommends to load balance on two nodes.

With Node Balanced on one Node it shows an error (This site can’t be reached qlikloadbalancervip.net refused to connect)

Is there a way or a solution to show how the load balancer is configured.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ahmedadmin
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

The Network Team could not open the two Ports. However, as a work around Two Pools were created for the IP; and allotted the ports 443 and 4244. The two proxy nodes are added to the pools. The Hub application is now load balanced.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ahmedadmin
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

The Network Team could not open the two Ports. However, as a work around Two Pools were created for the IP; and allotted the ports 443 and 4244. The two proxy nodes are added to the pools. The Hub application is now load balanced.

Not applicable

Dear Ahmed,

I am having the same problem. I asked them to open the 2 ports or to have 2 pools against the same IP for the 2 ports. The problem I am facing is that the network team asks for Probing URL (that they use to check if server is alive) that always returns http/200 and I just cannot get anything out of Qlik Sense. Especially for port 4244. How did you get past this problem?

Kind regards,

Mihai

mehmet_gencsoy
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Do you find any solution for this issue???

We have the same problem. The probing URL is not possible to setup.

BR

Mehmet