3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 7, 2017 12:42 PM by Michael Tarallo Branched to a new discussion. RSS

I can't add members to my workspace

Subocol Colombia

I acquired a business account and when i try to invite members to my workspace do not enable the button to add members

Please help me

• Re: I can't add members to my workspace
          Michael Tarallo

Hello,

Are you adding the members from the workspace configuration settings as see in this video here:

Qlik Sense Cloud Business - Orientation Overview - YouTube

More videos here and in the Cloud Open section on Qlik Sense Cloud.

New to Qlik Sense Cloud Videos

Let me know how you do

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Subocol Colombia

Hi Mike

When I try to click on the button to invite members to my workspace, this button is not enabled

2017_02_07_12_08_29_Qlik_Cloud_Hub.png

Thanks for your cooperation

Regards

Daniel

Michael Tarallo

Hello -

I have been informed that your subscription was only for quantity 1 - which just included you. You would need to at least subscribe to another user - so you can have an appropriate group member to work with. By default - you are the group admin of the workspace.

Let me know.

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Michael Tarallo (@mtarallo) | Twitter

Qlik